Recommendation: Kitchen Renovation - Rock Dove Renovation

Katalimaq

I just wanted to post a quick recommendation for Ben and the team at Rock Dove Renovation  .https://www.rockdoverenovation.com/.  They have recently finished renovating our kitchen and the results are absolutely stunning. 

Ben was quick to respond, thorough and approachable. He listened to what was important to us and listened to me (sadly still not the case for a lot of contractors these days, who often defer to my husband despite the fact that I'm the one who works in the built environment). He communicated well and would always get in touch if there were delays. We both have jobs that require us to be in the office regularly, and we totally trusted the whole team to be in the house while we were not. The team was absolutely lovely - special shout outs to Ben, Paulo, Grant, Jake, Abraham and Ricky - and were positive, talented people who took care to keep the site clean as they went. Aside from being good practice, it also meant that we could continue to live in our flat during the works. 

The work itself was really well executed with beautiful detailing. Ben's attention to detail and high standards for his team meant that we had very little snagging required after the fact. We still marvel each day that we get to live with this kitchen. 

In short, we would highly recommend the team, and are now turning our eye to when we might be able to afford to redo the bathroom. (Pictures attached) 

IMG-20231110-WA0019.jpg

IMG-20231110-WA0010.jpg