Passionate Nanny from Melbourne, Australia looking for before/after-school care or Full Time

Greetings!

🌏✈️ From Aussie Adventures to London Living! πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

G'day London! I'm Melissa, your friendly Aussie-turned-Londoner with a heart full of sunshine. Recently touching down in this vibrant city, I bring the warmth of the Southern Hemisphere and a world of childcare experience to share.

πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ Passionate Nanny, Ready for New Adventures!

With dual citizenship in my back pocket and a suitcase full of enthusiasm, I'm on the lookout for fantastic families in need of a caring and professional nanny. My childcare journey has been filled with laughter, learning, and a dash of Aussie charm. I believe in creating an environment where kiddos can flourish, explore, and, most importantly, have a blast!

πŸ“šπŸŽ¨ Combining Education and Fun: The Aussie Way!

Back in Aus, I dived into the world of childcare as a Private Full-Time Nanny from December 2019 to September 2023, armed with a passion for education and a knack for making learning an exciting adventure. In this role, I had the privilege of caring for two children, ages 9 and 13, in a part-time capacity, maintaining a safe and nurturing environment.

From sunny Melbourne to the bustling streets of London, I bring a unique blend of Aussie spirit and a commitment to creating a safe and nurturing space for your little ones. My experience as a Full-Time Nanny involved creating engaging and educational activities, and fostering the children's cognitive and emotional development. I also assisted with homework, promoting learning and academic growth. Collaborating with parents, I effectively communicated the children's progress, needs, and any concerns.

Responsibilities during my role as a Private Full-Time Nanny included preparing nutritious meals, and adhering to dietary requirements and preferences. I managed daily routines, including school drop-offs, pickups, and extracurricular activities. Additionally, I assisted with homework and speech therapy, organized playdates, and supervised recreational outings, ensuring social interaction and physical exercise.

My approach involves not only providing quality care but also implementing effective discipline techniques that promote positive behaviour and conflict resolution. I look forward to bringing this wealth of experience and dedication to creating a joyful and enriching environment for your family in London.

πŸŒˆπŸš€ Ready to Explore London and Beyond!

Whether it's crafting masterpieces, embarking on outdoor escapades, or simply sharing a good old Aussie story, I'm here to make every day an unforgettable experience for your children. Dual citizenship means I'm not just a nanny; I'm a cultural bridge, ready to bring a bit of Down Under magic to London living.

πŸ“¬ Let's Connect!

If you're on the lookout for a nanny who brings joy, reliability, and a touch of Aussie sunshine into your home, I'd love to chat! Let's create wonderful memories together as I embark on this exciting London chapter.

Please feel free to call me on 07833299197 anytime πŸ™‚Β 

Cheers to new beginnings and endless adventures!

πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ίβœ¨πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§