Can anyone spare any holly berries?

Cee

Wondering if anyone has any holly with berries on it that they could spare for our Christmas wreath stall at

Charter North Dulwich Christmas Fair this week. Any donations of snippets 15-20cm long with berries gratefully

received. Don't worry - we don't want to strip any bushes - but a few clippings from different gardens would be great.

I can cycle and collect any local offerings tomorrow (Monday Nov 27th) or Weds Nov 29th. Any money raised from the stall goes straight

to fund essentials for the school.

Please PM me if you can spare any sprigs! Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• @Hen123 you still aren't saying if you support everyone obeying the rules. Why is that ? 
    • I have had two children go through the school. Both academic and one with  special educational needs. Both got excellent GCSE results as well as extra curricular opportunities in music, sport etc.   I agree that there are many excellent teachers and come discipline issues in some classes.  I don’t agree that the management is poor, but from what I understand the school has been having  more behavioural problems post Covid.   Our experience has been that the school does not set or stream, although they do provide additional support for children who need it - the rationale shown by research that this approach has the best academic outcomes for the most children.  This has not seemed to get in the way of my children achieving,       
    • Any recommendations for afternoon tea in Greemwich, please?
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In