Attempted car break in on Heber Rd.

Last night some nice person tried to get into my car by pulling on the top of the drivers door. They didn't actually get in, there is no sign that they did and there was nothing in the car, but they have bent the door so there is now a gap at the top.

Does anyone know a garage locally that could fix this before it rains again.

Same happened to my car, passengers side, the b-----d was unable to get in but damaged my car, i went to turners at 8.30 this morning and a big thanks to Steve who got it near perfect, what car do you have?

I have done as nashol suggests and bent it back. There is a slight crease in the door pillar but as it is an old car anyway it won't make much difference.

I'll find out the next time it rains whether it is water tight.

In a documentary about a crime ridden area of the USA a man leaves his car doors unlocked and a couple of dollars in the ashtray to avoid the crims wrecking his car. No-one in their right mind leaves valuables in their car but they damage them looking for nothing. My daughter cleans the sat nav rings from her windscreen because she thinks they will try and look for it - she never leaves anything in there anyway.