Jason Arnold -- local plasterer, highly recommended

Chris Crowe

I wanted to recommend Jason Arnold (07517 615952) for any plastering work. We had water damage to a bedroom ceiling from a leaking shower on the floor above. He cut back the damaged plaster, replaced the missing board, smoothed it over and primed and painted it. All over the course of a few evenings. The ceiling looks good as new, and he left the room spotless. A really nice guy. I can't recommend highly enough.

• 3 weeks later...

Jason is fantastic at his profession! Had some very bad damage to the ceiling and walls from a leak in the roof which caused structural damage to the surrounding areas which are already weak due to being a Victorian building. He was very meticulous in making sure everything was done to the highest of standards in an efficient manner. All around great guy and can’t recommend enough! Images below of before and after results.

063F5FB1-473D-4919-B28E-F950498E4084.jpeg

F23EAFCF-05E2-4434-A671-8FCC8ED77A0F.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Another recommendation for Jason… I don’t have photos, but he did a great and tidy job on a wall of ancient plaster that was blown, all in good time, clean and tidy, and a nice guy to have around the house. Now re-boarded and plastered and very good indeed. 🌞

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another recommendation here for Jason.  He came to plaster over a section of ceiling that we had to remove in order to investigate a leak.  He is a really lovely guy, easy to get in touch with and great communication.  He was quick, tidy and competitively priced.  Very happy and I'd have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone.

ceiling1.jpg

ceiling2.jpg