Kids Bicycle needs TLC - FREE!!

Kids bike for sale.

I'm guessing it would suit a 10, 11, 12 year old ?

(approx 25 inches from floor to base of saddle stem, and approx 2 inch wheels)

Needs some love and attention, and a good service.

Collection from Wood Vale, SE23.

Outside 98 Wood Vale, - please help yourself. 

IMG_0857.jpg

IMG_0862.jpg

IMG_0863.jpg

• alison bassi changed the title to Kids Bicycle needs TLC - FREE!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I'm surprised no-one has helped you.  There have been at least two or three threads on the topic in the last couple of years. I'm afraid they'll all confirm that you assumed wrongly.  I remember looking into it myself and finding nothing to assist anyone who made the same assumption. While recently having a look through the Townley Road appeals decided in 2023, I came across this determination that also clearly spells it out. 31/3/23 Reasons     Mr X appeals against two Penalty Charge Notices. He argues that they have only been issued in order to make money for the council. Mr X states that the restrictions were introduced to make it safe for school students in the morning and afternoon and that as both 26th December 2022 and 2nd January 2023 were public holidays there was no purpose in enforcing the restriction. The appellant states that he was driving to collect an elderly relative. Townley Road is a route that is for buses, cycles and taxis only Monday to Friday 8-9am and 3-4.30pm. The restriction is in operation every Monday to Friday whether or not schools are on holiday or if it is a bank or public holiday. There was no indication on the sign that the prohibition was not being enforced on either Monday 26th December or Monday 2nd January. I have seen the CCTV footage in relation to each contravention. I have also  seen photographs of the signs and camera car footage that show the signs  and warning signs. I find that the signs are clear and that there is sufficient  warning of the restriction to enable a driver to take an alternative route. I find that each contravention occurred. I refuse both appeals.
    • I suggest you write to the estate agent asking specific questions and request a written response. Otherwise they will tell you anything to get a sale.
    • Hello, I walked past this a few minutes ago on the corner of Shawbury Road X Lordship Lane. Had a look, put it back but then saw the cut security chain as well 20 meter down the road and thought someone definitely is missing at least some handlebars. If they are still there when I come back I can take them in as I live on the next street, please DM me to arrange pickup if they belong to you.   --- UPDATE: 20:02 PM, it's still there.   I've decided not to touch it again or take it with me as it's oily and the wife will not appreciate it.
    • There is a lovely children's cafe near Peckham Park  Also there's a art place which does kids art classes etc near East Dulwich Station 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In