Seeking 2/3 bed flat/house for rent from May - October

kika

Hello, we are a family of four (the kids are 10 and 12) looking to rent short-term while our house is renovated from May to October this year. We need to stay near schools, so looking for East Dulwich, Camberwell, Peckham, Herne Hill. Fingers crossed!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Nadia undertook a huge tidying-up job for us, trimming back some overgrown climbing plants and rescuing them from encroaching ivy. As a result we now have a revived trellis, with roses and honeysuckle refreshed and climbing happily once more. She took enormous trouble and showed great attention to detail in what was quite a tough, unrewarding piece of hard work, all with great good humour. Highly recommended.
    • Looking for a running pram, let me know if you are about to get rid of yours (happy to pay!). Thanks 
    • Up near Burgess Park. Details here https://www.community-sauna.co.uk/popupsauna [edited to add: I just realised this is my seven thousandth post!? ....wasn't very good 🤣]
    • Week 35 fixtures...   Saturday 11th May Fulham v Manchester City AFC Bournemouth v Brentford Everton v Sheffield United Newcastle United v Brighton & Hove Albion Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley West Ham United v Luton Town Wolverhampton Wanderers v Crystal Palace Nottingham Forest v Chelsea   Sunday 12th May Manchester United v Arsenal   Monday 13th May Aston Villa v Liverpool   Tuesday 14th May Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City   Wednesday 15th May Brighton & Hove Albion v Chelsea Manchester United v Newcastle United
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In