Stokke Tripp Trapp High Chair - £70

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Latest Discussions

• The £2bn set aside for walking and cycling is a total budget over 5 years. It's about 1.5% of the transport budget and I'd be surprised if it covers much more than maintenance. a lot of it is allocated to London - outside the capital very, very little has been done to improve cycling infrastructure, which is probably why increases in active travel have been modest elsewhere. The article you've linked to suggests that London should be used as a model for other cities.
    • I passed my test with Nick from Nicholas Driving Acadamy 15 months ago first time at Sevenoaks.    Because I haven’t driven much since passing I have gone back to Nick to help me with motorway and rural driving which Nick is really good at.   I would recommend anyone who is an anxious or want to learn to drive, Nick is great with any age group.    You can contact him via the following contact number; 07956221706 Just a mention Nick only works part time.
    • Two of my neighbours 50yds apart reported an orange ball coming right at them. One is quite PTSDd by it still. 
    • Nadia undertook a huge tidying-up job for us, trimming back some overgrown climbing plants and rescuing them from encroaching ivy. As a result we now have a revived trellis, with roses and honeysuckle refreshed and climbing happily once more. She took enormous trouble and showed great attention to detail in what was quite a tough, unrewarding piece of hard work, all with great good humour. Highly recommended.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In