Wanted - Adobe Photoshop expert

I'm in the process of setting up a home-baking business and struggling to find time to sort out the photos I need for my website.

So I'm looking for someone to review all my photos, correct the colour/brightness, crop, add watermarks, make suggestions etc. You'll need to be an experienced Adobe Photoshop user and have a good eye for detail, preferably also with a strong interest in photography and baking.

The hours are very flexible and it's the sort of job that could either be done at our place (we have a iMac and Wacom pad) or the photos taken away to work on elsewhere. No particular deadlines (or expected hours) at this stage. I can envisage the work could carry on part-time for the foreseeable future.

I was thinking of paying around ?12 per hour.

If you're interested, please PM me.

Cheers

I am not a 'Photoshop Expert' but as I understand it Photos would need to be taken in 'Camera Raw'

Camera Raw is what the Camera sees before it applies the settings you set on you camera.

.JPG's have limited control on colour balance.

Camera Raw is sometimes called a 'Digital Negative' because all aspects of the Data can be altered.

This is essential when photographing subjects like food.

Not all Cameras can shoot in Raw Format and all cameras use their own formatting criteria.

Foxy

Archived