2x Mini Hozelock hose reels

In good condition. Only one adjustable spray attachment. Both 10 metres in length.

Currently £38 for similar in B&Q.

Price: £15 each or both £25

Collection from SE22

Send a DM if interested.

IMG_3048.jpeg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Latest Discussions

• Also do not forget when you ask the Council for what Major works are in the pipeline and you get the answer none are planned. This could all change tomorrow or next week, next month.  Correct at the time of asking.   Beware. Many of these estates need a lot of work.
    • I’m very happy to recommend James. He helped me over the phone on the bank holiday weekend & then came round & fixed my electrical issue after, which wasn’t straight forward. He’s very professional, diligent, helpful & quick - very happy to recommend him to all.    
    • Be very careful about what the estate agent tells you and make sure you independently verify it... They have no obligation to be honest with you..., usually the reverse in fact, they'll often just tell you what you want to hear to get the deal done.
    • That's a bit of a scare story and applies to a housing association, not a local authority.  In my brief look through the article it wasn't clear if this was new build or taking over an old development. It refers to increased insurance costs, and in some sectors eg motoring for some this has doubled in the last year  Do your homework, ask the estate agent, maybe knock on the neighbour's door and hopefully others here will have first hand experience. Elsewhere 40 years on from right to buy 40 years on, there are dilapidated estates built in the 50s, modern dangerous cladding etc. There again there are some high quality older Peabody and LCC estates out there. The bigger picture is affordable housing in the capital.  Elsewhere on this site a discussion on what 2 million buys you. My first purchase was ex council concrete terrace and there had been a warning about the the steel reinforcements corroding.  Still standing I understand 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In