Lilac Bird 3 wheel scooter - now £30

Posted (edited)

Excellent condition 

purchased last summer from selfridges for £120. Doesn’t seem to be available anymore

details can be found here:

https://shop.eu.bird.co/products/birdie-glow-twilight

Chose this brand to have something different to a micro scooter and very stylish. Extendable handle bars. Wheels light up. More specifics can be found on the link above.

- an excellent little 3 wheeler for any child age 4-10ish 

- perfect for spring weather 

- I gave the footbed a good clean so it looks nearly new.

collect from se22 next to p.rye park

IMG_1276.jpeg

IMG_1277.jpeg

IMG_1278.jpeg

IMG_1279.jpeg

IMG_1280.jpeg

IMG_1281.jpeg

Edited by mjem

• mjem changed the title to Lilac Bird 3 wheel scooter - now £35
  • mjem changed the title to Lilac Bird 3 wheel scooter - now £30
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Latest Discussions

• May well have been but definitely coming from opposite direction of the Rye.
    • The noise level monitoring is one of the only parts of GALA that is performed satisfactorily - no surprise that it is done by an independent company!  I've had lots of conversations with the genuinely knowledgeable and empathetic sound engineer carrying out the checks, and he regularly contacts the sound desk to get levels reduced. The thresholds are quite technical, and vary depending on which acts are on - headliners are allowed to be slightly louder than the rest. Wind direction is a major factor with the levels, this year it was coming from the South West (Dawson's Hill direction) so the noise was driven more to the East of the park (Rye Hill area). I made a point of complaining about the noise every day even if I knew it was within the permitted levels, on the basis that it was too loud for a residential area on a Friday / Saturday / Sunday evening...
    • Hmm. Might be but sounded nearer. Oh well.
    • We heard music coming from somewhere earlier this evening around 8pm but couldn't work out from where. A bit later when walking past Goose green towards Lordship lane we could hear the music again. It was louder and seemed to be coming from a distance which we thought may have been Brockwell or that area. I'm not sure if there was a music event at Brockwell this weekend but the noise was definitely coming from a loud sound system that's used for outdoor events. It certainly does. I just posted about Brockwell or that area.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In