GONE Over the door shoe storage £8

On 06/05/2024 at 16:52, hannahrosedavies said:

This storage unit from Argos:

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/3924073?clickSR=slp:term:shoe storage:6:70:1

Does the job. Barely used, no longer needed as my puppy has (mostly) stopped chewing shoes on floor racks. 

RRP £35

Collect from Barry Road SE22, Peckham Rye end. Contact me on here or on 07970592116. 

image.thumb.png.0a0cb318bcc828408329169b1eda13de.png

Pm'd you thanks. 

• hannahrosedavies changed the title to GONE Over the door shoe storage £8
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Latest Discussions

• Hmm. Might be but sounded nearer. Oh well.
    • We heard music coming from somewhere earlier this evening around 8pm but couldn't work out from where. A bit later when walking past Goose green towards Lordship lane we could hear the music again. It was louder and seemed to be coming from a distance which we thought may have been Brockwell or that area. I'm not sure if there was a music event at Brockwell this weekend but the noise was definitely coming from a loud sound system that's used for outdoor events. It certainly does. I just posted about Brockwell or that area.
    • Jim Crutten arrived on time when he said he would. He carried out a number of small electrical jobs and I found him to be tidy and professional.  07711 034961
    • A lot depends on wind strength and direction. I could hear the music from Brockwell Park clearly from Dulwich Park, but couldn't hear Peckham Rye Park at all from Dulwich Library. Pub in the Park didn't sell well last year, I think. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In