EDF Football Predictor ...

red devil

Let me know who's up for a World Cup Predictor game.

I think it will be based on the Champions League format, whereby all players make predictions for the group matches, and the leading 8 or 16 players (depending on how many players) will then go on to the head to head format...

Me neither, I reckon it would need a 13-15 pointer to snatch it, and there haven't been that many this season. RC has been Mr Consistent all season and I can't see him blowing up...unless the pressure gets to him ;-)

Here we go, the final fixtures for the season, best of luck to everyone with a mathematical chance of winning...

Sunday 11th May 2014

Cardiff v Chelsea

Fulham v Crystal Palace

Hull v Everton

Liverpool v Newcastle

Man City v West Ham

Norwich v Arsenal

Southampton v Man Utd

Sunderland v Swansea

Tottenham v Aston Villa

West Brom v Stoke

I agree that head to heads are more fun, and in keeping with the format of a cup competition, whereas PredictAddict's format for the World Cup is based on a league system. Doing both would work, use PA to submit predictions for the group matches, and then do our own head to heads in the last 16 or 8, depending on how many people join in. At the moment only yourself and LadyG have said yes, so I'm loathe to set anything up until we get at least a dozen takers, or else the head to heads just won't work...

The EDF Cup Final 2014...

starring El Pibe and maxxi.

PM me your predictions before kick off for Arsenal v Hull (score at 90mins).

If both players predict the same result without getting the correct score, the player with the prediction nearest to the actual score will win...