Football Focus

Otta

Yeah arsenal should have signed him would have been perfect for them. :/ and if i remember correctly man city have not spent that much this season besisded Mangala from porto for 32 milliion and they have sold Jack Rodwell and Javi Garcia for around 10millions each. That is why they can spend 28 million on Bony.

Jah Lush Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> How is football's Financial Fairplay Scheme fair

> when Manchester City can go out and spend another

> ?28 million on Wilfried Bony?

We (Swansea) have to pay 7% of that to Vitesse

I noticed the final fee was 'Undisclosed' - wonder if

we got a little more from City :)

Jah Lush Wrote:

> How is football's Financial Fairplay Scheme fair

> when Manchester City can go out and spend another

> ?28 million on Wilfried Bony?

Agreed, seems like a few clubs will be driving a coach and horses through that scheme. I bet City think its very fair though.

Otta Wrote:

> Well well, Defoe back in the PL on a 3.5 year deal

> with Sunderland!

So how many months, weeks or days do you think it'll be before Stevie G is "loaned" out to Liverpool next season?

(I give him just long enough to unpack)

maxxi Wrote:

> Otta Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Well well, Defoe back in the PL on a 3.5 year

> deal

> > with Sunderland!

>

> So how many months, weeks or days do you think

> it'll be before Stevie G is "loaned" out to

> Liverpool next season?

>

> (I give him just long enough to unpack)

Not long at all. Whole thing is stupid.

???? Wrote:

> ernesto Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-30846543

>

>

> Not the first time for us.....dodgy geeezers innit

Good timing though - touting for a new sponsor while a reasonably 'hot' ticket - should be worth more than Alpari.*

*word is BAC Windows have made an offer.....

So. first half for West Ham, Sam sticks Downing out on the wing and has everyone lumping it up to Carroll, we are outplayed and luck it's 0-0. second half he goes to the Diamond with DoWning central and we cream them, it's not Fooking rocket science everytime we play to his old dinosaur formation we look crap, yet he still has to try it nearly every game in the hope he's proved right I presume. Our squad with a decent manager would be right up there this season.

nice result Arsenal

You see our game SJ? We could have been three down at half term if Hull had some quality upfront. Nolan and Noble don,t work together and Downing goes back to lat year's innefective winger when he's bunged out there......but Sam knows best. Takes noble off and bring Downing in as every West Ham on the forums and that I talk to were sayingat kick off and hey presto, great movement, creativity and 3 goals, but Sam knows best.....