NOW FOUND - Hair and make-up artist needed for tomorrow (sat 10th) morning

MJMaybury

Hi,

I am a photographer and I really need your help.

I am doing a shoot in Nunhead Cemetery (I have all the necessary permissions) tomorrow morning (Saturday 10th August) and my hair and make up artist has just cancelled. So I am looking for someone who can do red carpet style hair and make up for a couple of hours tomorrow morning. This is a non commissioned shoot so no one is being paid (the model is a well established actress who lives locally and is giving her time for free) but I can pay expenses, make sure you get images for your portfolio and of course give a credit wherever possible when they are published.

If you think you can help or you know someone else who can then please can you call or text me on 07810 650278. Without your help Im going to have to cancel which would be a real shame.

Thanks so much

Mary-Jane

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I need the same. one of my girls has let me down. So i need someone for 28th sept to help me for a job. I need them to do either hair or make up and I will do the other.

It's for a couple of women in stockwell.

I will pay cash.

This can either be a one off job or of you like I can use you again for further jobs.

Please email me [email protected]

When emailing please include your experience and any photos of your work or website if possible.

If you are interested please email me back ASAP

Thanks

Archived