Village Tandoori

barry_hopkins

There are so many indian restaurants in Dulwich/Lordship Lane, but I have to say that Village Tandoori is by far the best I have tasted in a very long time, I will definitely be placing regular orders here, and will recommend my friends to do so too, the delivery arrived on time and the driver was very polite. I can honestly say that I will not be going back to the others that I recently used. The food was fresh and full of flavours and you could tell it was made to order and not just heated through, so come on give them a try and you will not be disappointed.

I was regular customer of jaflong and still i am. Since village tan open i thought same like you guys, why should i try food from them because they are a fried chicken shop. After a while i was like why not give a try. Then i gave a try And the food was not bad at all. I should say after a long time i had a really good flavour food. Last week i ordered again the manager told they are no longer chicken shop anymore. I will ordering from there all time and why don't you guys give a try instead of looking their fault without trying ...

Will be regular of these two !!!

I remember a while ago we had a flyer from a new Indian takeaway who were offering an intial 50% discount. We tried it out and it was damn good. Now I can't find the flyer and I've no idea what they were called. Wonder if this is the same place?

I understand, what you say, but i have tried indian food everywhere in east dulwich but they new and they doing very good. Must be they have very good chef. So i have tried their food many many times. I have enjayed it all the time. So i recommed to everyone to try their food. They are very polite as well.

Archived