Can you recommend an architect?

honeybee79

Hi there, I am a SE26 based architect with a few projects on in SE22. You can contact me on [email protected]. This is a recommendation given by a previous client on the family discussion board:

Hi there - I have recently used Marienne as our architect for renovations on our property. I found her to be super helpful, knowledgeable and really went above and beyond..... even after her work with us had completed, she still remained open for questions etc. I really can't rate her enough and will use her services again for future works and will most certainly be recommending her to friends. [mariennepachonick.com]

Good luck with your renovations!!!

Cakey

• 1 month later...

Hi, I am a local architect based in Peckham Rye/Goose Green are. I've just set up my own practice last year (after working for other people for 14 years!) and I would be very interested in helping you with a job like this if you haven't already found someone. You can find out a bit more about me at www.massingbird.com.

Regards,

Jonathan Fisher

Hello,

My name is Alice. I am a young and creative Peckham-based (SE15) architect specializing in residential projects. Please find below my website address. Feel free to contact me at any time, I would be very happy to help with your project.

Kind regards,

Alice Aldrin-Schrepfer

Architect ADE HMONP ARB

www.alicealdrinschrepfer.com

Archived