**Next Forum Meet up** Friday 13 April

CrystalClear

Actually they've been pretty chilled, very enjoyable. Normal fridays down the pub type things really.

It's really not been cliquey by any stretch, most people have met just once or twice now, but people just drop in to say hi or stop for a few, including many lurkers and occasional posters, you know who you are and hope to see you tonight.

The more the merrier :)

I may saunter past on my walk home and peer through the window at you all to suss you out. Then again if you're all on the otherside of the glass and some mad person starts peering at you through the window...you'll know it's me!! hurrah!

I may wear a cunning disguise...what should that be...(?)I could dress up as the rabbit from Donnie Darko....that should scare a few people including myself.

Tragically my real name means 'deck swabber' in a rather dated french.

But the family has been traced back to a footpad who strolled over after the original Catholic inspired holocaust of the 16th century. He came over at managed to get a local Kent barmaid up the duff before getting hung. A footpad BTW is a highwayman without the nous to steal a horse.

Some heritage eh? Fecund failed thieves.

am still trying to finish up my work and haven't even started to ring around for babysitters. Sullen au-pair is off out tonight with one of her many men so I may well have to stay at home eating curry with mr chuff.

If I do make it I will probably looked like a scared rabbit.