the worlds hottest chilli is on sale @ tesco

tiger ranks

WHO DARES

Tesco have now on sale the worlds hottest chilli THE DORSET NADA.

The world?s hottest chilli pepper - so fierce that chefs are advised to wear gloves when preparing it - is to go on sale in Britain, its emerged today.

The chilli racks up a mouth-scorching 1.6million Scoville Units, packing more than twice the heat of the former record-holding pepper, a Red Savina, which is only 577,000 Scovilles.

To put the Dorset chilli into some perspective, the Scotch Bonnet, the spicest pepper that is widely available in the UK, is 350,000 Scovilles and Tabasco sauce is a mere 8,000.

this variety is so seeringly hot that it makes a Vindaloo curry seem like a bowl of muesli.

any indian restaurants on lordship lane with this included on the menu!!!

You can get Dorset NAGA's from 'Peppers by Post' as well. I bought about seventy, dried them and they lasted me months. They are very flavouful in small quantities. My flatmates evacuated the house when I fried a steak up in a couple thinly sliced tho so great for any occasion!

We lso made spicy pickled onions which are SCORCHING!

The Dorset Naga is seriously hardcore. I have read that eatning a full one would almost certainly require hospital treatment.

My lovely landlord/housemate had some as he is a chilli freak and at Christmas, I pickled a few jars of onion, including one with a Dorset Naga in there for him. My boyfriend came over for lunch one day in June and I stupidly opened up a jar of pickled onions without checking what was in there - I opened up the Dorset Naga ones. I did not bite into the chilli. I did not even bite into the onion. The chilli was not even in my mouth....and I thought I was going to die, I have NEVER known scorching heat like it. The tears were streaming!

Boyfriend and housemate laughed. I whimpered and cried for quite a while.