cakes for all occasions, birthdays, weddings etc...

Emete

Feed back on the cakes I made this weekend:

Christening cake: Em, The cake looks amazing. Thanks so much. Michelle

Gift box 21st cake: Loved the cake!!! Everyone loved it! Thank you!!! Now Need to finalise my daughters cake. Uzma

Tom & Jerry cake: It was lovely to meet you yesterday. Thank you for the wonderful cake, it looked fantastic and really tasted delicious. My son was thrilled to bits and there were lots of lovely comments from friends! Thanks once again for a brilliant job! Juhi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

May has been a very hectic month, and I apologise to those who I sadly couldn't bake for. But for those who are still thinking and those who booked, here are some of there cakes.

Please note I am fully booked for the whole of May. So if you would like to book for future events, please do get in touch. June is starting to fill up.

If you would like to see more, please go to: www.facebook.com/Friddlescakes Even if you are not a Facebook member, if you google friddlescakes, you can still view my photo's of most of my cakes on my FB page.

Or email me on: [email protected]

A few comments on my cakes.

Message from Hind on the circus cake: Hi Emte. Cake was ammmmmzing!! Thank you so much. A real super star!

Message from Gemma on the jumper cake: Thank you so so much for the cake! It look incredible and tasted great too!!! I'll be recommending you to my friends for sure!

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you to all those who booked in May, but a special thank you to those who picked me to bake there wedding cake.

Message from Selena (buttercream cake with blue hydrangea on top: Dear Em, Thank you so so much for all your hard work, you produced an amazing cake cake that we were thrilled with. Everyone commented on how delicious it was.

Second cake is a 5 tier layered cake, half vanilla sponge and half red velvet. Message from Seniha:

I can't even begin to thank you for what you did for me. The effort and time you put in, even down to choosing the right ribbon to fit in with my colour theme. You went above and beyond what I could have ever expected. It was stunning, the roses I have kept a few, they looked so real. I loved it and tasted amazing. I am hooked on red velvet now. Thank you once again, Seni x

Saturday was the wedding day of the lovely Aj who is Scottish and Hong-tin who is Chinese. They asked for a cake that would represent both backgrounds. The Phoenix is Hong-tin and the dragon is Aj. There is so much meaning in this cake from family history, family colours and so much detail. I was very honoured to be asked to bake there cake. I really enjoyed this journey with you both and hope the rest of the evening went well. This cake was gluten free.

More can be found on www.facebook.com/friddlescakes

Even if you are not a Facebook user, once you have googled friddles cakes you can still view my cakes.

If you would like to book you can also contact me on [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...

Another busy weekend. Thank you all once again. I honestly am so overwhelmed and the bookings have gone mental. I am investing in a range cooker just to keep up. Attached are 3 of 5 cakes baked this weekend, more can be found on my face book page www.facebook.com/friddlescakes

Even if you are not a Facebook user, once you have googled friddles cakes you can still view my cakes without having to sign up. If you would like to book for any occasion, please do get in touch via this link or email me on [email protected]

4th cake of the weekend. I love, love, love this cake and hope Isa does to. This is a 2 tier cake of Tree Fu Tom, top cake is gluten free and bottom is vanilla sponge. Hope he had a great party today.

Thank you to those who booked for this weekend. Attached is a christening cake, and a few birthday cakes.

More can be found on my Facebook page www.facebook.com/friddlescakes

Even if you are not a Facebook user, once you have googled friddles cakes you can still view my cakes without having to sign up. If you would like to book for any occasion, please do get in touch via this link, Facebook or email me on [email protected] for a speedy reply.

Message from Louisa: Em you are a star, not only did you fit me in at short notice but you were beyond helpful. The cake was so lovely and perfect for what I had in mind, you truly are an artist. The flavor was amazing, never tried red velvet before and you were right to have the top layer in vanilla sponge. Just perfect. Can't wait to order from you again soon.

Attached is her cake.

For those who have emailed me to say my post was gone. Hopefully you can view this and there are 2 pages which can be confusing as it looks as though there is one. Please contact me on Facebook.com/friddlescakes here you will see all my cakes to date or email me directly on [email protected]

I want to add my thanks to Emete for making my wedding cake. We had the dragon and pheonix one which you can find above in the posts. It was absolutely delicious and we had a gluten free chocolate tier for the people who could not eat wheat flour. Absolutely everything from first meeting to help designing and finally completing and even delivering our cake was absolutely spot on.

I felt very stress free knowing Emete was making my cake and all of our guests love it. There definitely was plenty to go round. I'll be going back for any other large cake needs that I have in future.

Thanks Em and thanks for taking so much time and care with our wedding cake. You're a star.

xx

This weekends cakes has been one for the BOYS. Message from Fuzen:

Em you have done it again. This is now my 3rd cake from you and you never fail to surprise me. AMAZING and thank's again. Fuzen x

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE OF MY CAKES (EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT A FACE BOOK USER, YOU CAN STILL VIEW MY CAKES, JUST GOOGLE FRIDDLE'S CAKES)

www.facebook.com/friddlescakes

or email me on [email protected]

This weekends cakes, please see attached. If you would like to book a cake for any occasion coming up, birthday, wedding etc... please do get in touch.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE OF MY CAKES (EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT A FACE BOOK USER, YOU CAN STILL VIEW MY CAKES, JUST GOOGLE FRIDDLE'S CAKES)

www.facebook.com/friddlescakes

or email me on [email protected]

Just another recommendation for Friddles Cakes - Em was incredibly helpful, it was a very last minute request, but she came up with a great design and ideas very quickly, we have lots of food intolerances so the cake was both gluten free and no colourings but she delivered a fantastic Skylanders cake with no compromise at all on taste or look.

Definitely the person to call if you're in a cake fix!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
For those who do not have a Facebook account and send me emails on wanting to see my cake portfolio, you can still view my cakes on online, just google friddlescakes follow the link and you can see most to date. But attached are a few for those who want a little something now.

Archived