A Better, more Balanced You, Reiki offers for Jan & Feb

anjalenka

East Dulwich Reiki

Reiki for All, Close to Home

?January, February? new start, fresh perspective, keep on track

~ Get your second treatment half price??

We?ve welcomed in the New Year, we?re cold but happy and I don?t know about you but my detox ended in a chocolate cake day?

As well as fixing aches and pains, Reiki can help us to stay on the path to achieving our goals. Yes, we might have a day where we fall back into negative patterns, but with a bit of support and self awareness, we can forgive ourselves and pick up the good habits once again.

Just one session can restore calm and balance, it will also start to unravel your patterns and get to the root of self limiting beliefs.

For all new clients who book their first session by the end of February, you will receive the second session for half price. This is a great opportunity to support yourself and feel better!

It?s perfect if the treatments are 2-3 weeks apart for maximum benefits to you, your well being, and any issues you wish to work on.

I treat clients either at the Vale Practice on Grove Vale just by East Dulwich Station, or in my Reiki Loft, Ivydale Road SE15.

Just give me a call, or email me to book an appointment or to discuss what Reiki can do for you.

What better way to continue your fabulous start to 2014?

Wishing you a great day, week and beyond! Anja

07834 555310

[email protected]

www.eastdulwichreiki.com

369 Ivydale Road, SE15 3ED

I would be very interested to learn more, so please explain how reiki can fix aches and pains?

I would also appreciate seeing some evidence to back those claims including references to peer reviewed article published in a reputable scientific journal.

Hello there

That is a very large subject indeed, and one that is probably best suited to the discussion area of the forum. I could sing from the rooftops about how Reiki can help with different conditions, illness, symptoms, states of mind etc. But its not for me to prove or convince. There will always be a point of discussion between those who are interested in complimentary medicine and those who are more inclined towards a more medical perspective.

Here is a brief description, and a link to the UK Reiki Federation:- http://www.reikifed.co.uk/

"Illness can be a time of great stress. Reiki can help us cope by encouraging relaxation and bringing balance to both mind and emotions.

Benefits reported by Clients/Patients of our Practitioner members include deep relaxation, promoting a calm, peaceful sense of well being on all levels.

Reiki encourages and supports positive personal choices, such as improving diet, taking more exercise, devoting time for rest or leisure activities, and may reduce the need for alcohol and tobacco. Engendering greater inner harmony and balance, regular Reiki treatments promote a calmer response to life?s challenges.

Reiki?s gentle energy is easily adapted to most medical conditions and may be used safely by people of all ages, including the newborn, pregnant mothers, surgical patients, the frail and the elderly, in any situation.

Being complementary, Reiki works effectively alongside orthodox healthcare and natural remedies, expanding treatment options.

Reiki can enhance everyday living, and regular sessions may help to promote development of a healthier, more resourceful state of being.

Note: Reiki is being used in various settings including private practice, complementary therapy centres, GP surgeries, hospitals, hospices, cancer support groups, post-operative recovery, drug rehabilitation, prisons, HIV/AIDS centres, and in the care of the elderly."

With my very best wishes

Anja

Thanks Anja,

I am sure you can sing beautifully but can you produce any evidence of efficacy?

In your first post you say:

As well as fixing aches and pains, Reiki can help us to stay on the path to achieving our goals. Yes, we might have a day where we fall back into negative patterns, but with a bit of support and self awareness, we can forgive ourselves and pick up the good habits once again.

And you also infer that you charge money for those services for which you make those claims.

So, it is only a legitimate question to ask: "Is the product you are selling, Reiki, effective, or is it just hocus pocus?"

It is no matter of whether people are medically inclined or more interested in complementary medicine? What does even that mean? I am simply asking: Does Reiki work? If it does, please provide links to trials that have been peer reviewed and accepted by the scientific community.

Warm regards

I have experienced a session of Reiki with Anja and I have to say that she turned me (a complete non-believer in alternative therapies) into a true believer. I wasn't seeking a cure for any serious symptoms - a bit of back pain, alot of stress and general winter malaise. The session was completely calming and peaceful, and made me feel beautifully unwound and "back on track". Anja isn't offering a medical treatment - however it is completely true that if you suffer from stress-related aches and pains, then it follows that if you do something to relieve your stress, the pain too should be relieved. I think everyone would have a different experience, but for me it was something that I look forward to doing again (if only to get some lovely 'me' time away from the craziness of work and children!).

rebeccaben Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I have experienced a session of Reiki with Anja

> and I have to say that she turned me (a complete

> non-believer in alternative therapies) into a true

> believer. I wasn't seeking a cure for any serious

> symptoms - a bit of back pain, alot of stress and

> general winter malaise. The session was completely

So you're saying that there wasn't anything really wrong with

you and a bit of pampering turned you into a believer of alternative

medicine despite the scientific body of evidence that classifies

the likes of reiki, homeopathy, colloidal silver and crystal

therapy as complete and utter rubbish.

> calming and peaceful, and made me feel beautifully

> unwound and "back on track". Anja isn't offering a

> medical treatment - however it is completely true

So if it's not medical why is she saying that it helps with

aches and pains? If it did help it would be a medical

treatment.

> that if you suffer from stress-related aches and

> pains, then it follows that if you do something to

> relieve your stress, the pain too should be

> relieved. I think everyone would have a different

> experience, but for me it was something that I

> look forward to doing again (if only to get some

> lovely 'me' time away from the craziness of work

> and children!).

So, you could have gone to a spa instead?

This so reminds me of the Tim Minchin classic, Storm:

Archived