Plumber recommended - Niko

cinders

Hi,

I'd like to add to the positive feedback for Niko on the forum. He's done a few jobs for me over the past few months and I'd strongly recommend him. He's a lovely guy, comes on time, is reasonably priced and knows what he's doing.

Niko is on 07818 607583.

• 2 weeks later...
I'll add my recommendation regarding Niko's plumbing services which I used in January. A flex cable pipe to the cold water tap in the bathroom suddenly burst apart one evening (oh, it was New Year's Eve and I had just finished getting dressed to leave for a party!). Anyway, I turned off the mains. Niko came promptly as scheduled and fixed the flex cable thing quickly and at a reasonable price. No complaints. His number is 0781 860 7583.

• 2 weeks later...
I can also recomend Niko - we are new to the area, found him on this site. He was on time, communicated v clearly and for someone so tall did an amazing job of getting under/around the brand new and very leaky bath with incorrectly fitted taps of doom. Explained the options and relative costs/ implications and was spot on. Would recommend.

And this is a +1 (really a +2 but we forgot to post last time )

Niko has helped us with a flooded cellar and, more recently, replaced a busted down pipe that was spewing unmentionables across our doorstep. He did it quick, and under estimate.

Helpful, honest and very approachable.

Can't recommend highly enough.

B

Another recommendation for Niko who came and fixed our shower. He is extremely helpful, very friendly and exceedingly tall! He came out to us twice at very short notice and gave us good advice which ended up saved us money. We're now looking forward to warm showers again - thanks Niko!!

His number is 07818 607583.

Archived