renowned n affordable mobile beauty therapist

Learn to create all these looks and many many more !!

I have been asked for 1-1 makeup classes comprised of one day. I have got 4 bookings already and waiting for 4 more to complete a group. Lunch , goody bag with all makeup u need and amazing pro brush kit included for unbeatable price. All techniques taught with live model to work on under my supervision.

Thanks for love and support xx

Rabya has done an amazing job at my sisters Pre wedding Celebration (Henna party), she has applied Henna on our guests and everyone really liked her henna work/designs. She provides excellent service, with professional yet comfortable characteristics, her prices are also reasonable. I really recommend her for any future events you have or any services you require, as she will do the job perfect! Thanks again :)

Rabya has been doing my lashes for about 6 months now, and she is so professional, with great attention to detail. She loves her work and has done great things for me - I have very pale, thin eyebrows and short, sparse lashes, but she works wonders and really cares about the outcome. So lovely to be able to relax in your own home while she does her magic.

I hardly ever wear make up now, as I look so polished with my tidy eyebrows and long lashes. People at work have commented on my 'new amazing mascara' - I've not let it slip they aren't what they seem - they look really natural, just as if you have natural long lashes with a coat of mascara. If you need to be dressed up for work, it is such a relief to be able to swim, cycle or whatever before work and stroll in afterwards, still looking made up.

Rabya is also very good value for money. I do not hesitate to recommend her if you have been thinking about getting lashes or other beauty treatments. Ask for her new 'Russian Volume' lashes, especially if you have short and/or sparse lashes.

We would like to thank Rabya for coming to do make-up and lashes for my sisters hen party. She created a fantastic 80's look for us and was very calm and reassuring all the way through! Thanks very much Rabya I would highly recommend you for make up, Emma Jane

thebeautytherapist Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Learn to create all these looks and many many more

> !!

>

>

> I have been asked for 1-1 makeup classes comprised

> of one day. I have got 4 bookings already and

> waiting for 4 more to complete a group. Lunch ,

> goody bag with all makeup u need and amazing pro

> brush kit included for unbeatable price. All

> techniques taught with live model to work on under

> my supervision.

>

> Thanks for love and support xx

Hi can someone share rabya number ?

I had Rabya over to do HD brows, waxing and a pedicure. ( and she gave me a manicure at no cost!)

Starting with the HD brows, i have never had anyone spend so much time doing my eyebrows ( my ?3 getting them threaded into any shape which suited the eyebrow threader!) but Rabya spent a good 30 minutes shaping them hair by hair for the PERFECT eyebrow shape for my face. It didn't hurt. And they look fantastic! they are even in size and shape which is something you dont get with just threading.

Waxing was done perfectly and my pedicure was wonderful.

Rabya really knows her profession and is really keen on making sure she stays ontop of the new advancements and she is really detailed explaining the treatments and actually doing them beyond what is expected.

I would not hesitate to recommend her!

After all the recommendations for Rabya and years of wanting to review make up techniques, I booked Rabya for a 1 to 1 make up lesson at home. The session was great - Rabya was lovely and session really informative. I've learnt techniques for looks that I always wanted to learn how recreate - I just need to practise it now! She was also very flexible and willing to work round feeding times for my young baby. I've booked in for HD brows and lash extensions later this month before holiday too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I just wanted to give another recommendation for Rabya. I booked her for waxing and brows and she did a fantastic job and was extremely professional and polite. I was a bit nervous about HD brows but the result was very natural but polished looking. I will definitely be booking her again !!

• 2 weeks later...
Another glowing recommendation for Rabya. Pain free threading (who knew?!), lovely luxurious treatments and she's such a lovely person, and incredibly professional too. Definitely recommended!

Archived