GREEN SURVEY.... is the world serious about being green?

Ingenuity

Hello everyone

First a big thank you to Mark for giving us permission to post here again and to allow us to canvas views on topical issues in the future. I'm a resident of ED as a few of you will know too.

We're running an independent survey based on the environment. We want to know what peoples views are in terms of how much they are doing as individuals to be 'green' and in comparison how much organisations are doing.

You can take part in the survey by clicking HERE and following the link from our website in the centre of the screen.

You can register at the end allowing you to see all the results when we publish them, share them, discuss them or just take interest in collective opinion. I personally promise we'll never sell this data or any information about you unlike some survey companies. We simply want to know what people think and to share those views.

I really hope you take part and i'd love if you could encourage others you know to take part too and have a say.

One specific question we're asking is 'what specific actions have you or your employer undertaken to be greener?' We'll be collating all those ideas and we'll share them with our registered members. Hopefully we'll be sharing ideas that everyone can benefit from, save from and we can all be a little bit greener.

Thanks for everyones support in advance

Paul

MD of ClarityUK.net

Hi all

Thank you to everyone who's taken part in the survey so far. I'm quite surprised with the results to date and there have been some good ideas put forward on being a little bit greener.

We'll be closing the survey this Friday so anyone who wants to share their view, you've got 2 days left.

Thanks everyone

Paul

Hi Cassius

Not wanting to be coy (certainly not something i tend to be!), i'll give a bit more detail when we close it (wouldn't want to sway views based on a personal opinion).

The full results will be in the secure area on our website mid next week.

Take care

Paul