Harris East Dulwich Reception 2014

Hi hannah.alton I sent you a PM a while back about meet ups, but perhaps you didn't see it. I'll send you another now, but if for any reason it doesn't come through, please do PM me with your email address and I'll add you to the distribution list we have up and running for organising meet ups through the summer.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi gemmamala, welcome to the gang! There'll be lots of us going on the 10th and we're also organising some summer picnics for the kids to meet. We pop updates on our Facebook page, so feel free to like it if you're on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hpaeastdulwich

I'll PM you now to ask if you'd like to join the email list for updates, meet-ups and organising things like which parents would like an after-school club provision etc.

Hi,

I would love to hear from any parents who have sent their child to the new primary Academy and their thoughts on the school.

We are looking to 2015 and seem to have little chance of the local school we want and so are thinking of this school as I like the sound of it.

Thank you

Beez

• 1 month later...

Hi,

My daughter is attending Harris East Dulwich in September. I'm keen to meet some people before they start up. Is the Facebook group the best place? I see we just missed the picnic yesterday. Looking forward for to the one in August.

Thanks,

Chelsea