Gardener recommendation - Nicola Kelly

jennyh

I would like to recommend Nicola Kelly for expert gardening and garden advice. She has just spent 6 hours doing a big tidy up of our garden and sharing her thoughts on maintenance for us to do ourselves over the summer. She is flexible in what she offers and is genuinely passionate about the field so you can see how much she enjoys the job. We had a couple of queries about a few plants and she went away to look them up and took the time to email us her thoughts afterwards.

She is on the forum as NKelly I think. Her details are below:

[email protected] 07815775840

Hello, I too have had Nicola in our garden this week helping get it into good shape for the summer months (fingers crossed for a sunny one). She obviously enjoys her work and has a good eye for not only plants, but the aesthetic feel for a garden. Which sounds really grand considering we have quite a small typical back garden rather than landscaped grounds! Anyway, I would recommend her without reservation. And reasonable rates too! She's on 07815 775 840.

Another recommendation for Nicola from me!

She came round to tidy up our garden that had become overgrown. Before starting work she came round to visit the garden and discuss what needed doing, before giving an estimate of costs and time. I thought her charges were very reasonable and lower than I had been quoted from others.

The work was done within the estimate provided and she also fitted in some extras as well. At the end Nicola talked me through the work that had been done as well as suggesting how I could maintain it. She has also given me some useful tips for planting in future.

I was very pleased with the work that Nicola did and wouldn't hesitate to recommend and use her again.

• 2 months later...
We found Nicola through the East Dulwich Forum and booked her to do a day's work tidying our back garden earlier this month. We were so pleased with her work that we got her back to spend half a day on our front garden as well! We can only echo the earlier comments. She is capable, efficient and very pleasant to deal with.

Archived