Doing up the bathroom

Any recommendations re where to get the bath, loo etc from? Finding it so hard to get inspired. Would like to do up our small ish bathroom. Need a shower/bath combo, sink and loo, with good built in cupboards etc.

Any creative ideas gratefully received. Budget is sort of middle of the road.

Thanks

Bells, as above, and Potter Perrin in Streatham. I reckon PP have a bigger range and service is very good - when it turned out we had ordered a wrong part they exchanged it without any problems, and delivered the new part the next day.

We have just finished doing our bathroom up and got all our major bits & bobs from the internet.

We had an idea of style in mind having been to Bath Store & Bells locally, then did a search for the best price equivalent on the web. We got all the taps, shower & radiator from Victoria Plumb and sourced the vanity ware from ebay.

when we did our downstairs cloakroom I went to a large warehouse in Greenwich which was really good. Cant think of the name but its opposite the large B&Q which is the last exit off the A2 before the Blackwall tunnel - a google search should find it.

large showroom with everything set up to see and didn't take long to order either.

We are about to do our bathroom. Have you ventured onto pinterest Polly D? I'm a little obssessed and have found it invaluable for working out what I do/don't like. We're ending up going to bathstore for bath (cheap basic roll-top), and then sink from http://www.baileyshome.com/baileys-big-sinks.html (pricier but i love!). Ebay is great for taps etc - have just bought an old brass shower head/shower hose/tap mixer for the bath, and a simple brass mixer tap for the sink.

Just floors and toilet to work out now.

Considering tiles from http://www.contemporarytiles.se/collection-2012.html?app=2&product=dandelion---milkmarine-46764 but husband worried it will look too busy so pushing for big plain dark grey tiles. Not convinced...

I would second looking at pinterest - we built our bathroom from scratch last year and I found it the best tool for helping me decide how I wanted things to look. And also CP Hart in Waterloo - the showroom is big with lots of room sets so is useful at the very least for helping you decide what size sink/bath/shower etc (if you have options on this) - take a tape measure.

Grotty - I've seen those tiles before and love them!!

All I can say is you get what you pay for! We bought taps at Bathstore.com - they were what we thought at the time a good price, but they began deteriorating within months of us buying them. They were I believe supposed to be chrome or even stainless steel, but it was basically just steel / chrome coating over what was essentially plastic. Never again! That said, the ceramics (sink) seemed to hold up okay. If I were to do it again I'd go down the CP Hart outlet route! I don't think we were the only ones with the problem- you can do a search for Bathstore quality and you will get quite an eyeful.

I'd recommend under floor heating. I love it in our bathroom, we got topps tiles stuff so not particularly expensive but it works fine under tiles in a small bathroom. some tiles are a bit hotter that others but overall it's nice to have toastie feet in the winter, something you might not think of if your decorating in summer.