Music loving volunteers to help local promotion of Aquarius Festival 2014

Brian Tee

Hi ED Forum folks!

This is the second year that Bushells have very kindly sponsored our fabulous festival at Aquarius Golf Club. This year they have been even more generous, as they were so pleased with their involvement last year.

As a way of repaying their kindness, we are looking for volunteers to have a Bushells sign outside their home from August 1st, which would contain a panel providing details of this year's festival. By providing this simple, non-intrusive service, as supporters of the festival, you will receive a voucher that will get 2 people into the Festival free of charge. Children are free anyway, so I'm hoping we might get a few good people to help us promote the festival locally.

This year's music line up is pprobably the best yet, with a few returning bands and a whole bunch of new stuff.

If you would like to volunteer, please just PM me with your e-mail address, and also the location/address where the sign can be erected. Please post a little 'I'm in' message on this thread, to keep the thread at the top of the Lounge forum.

Many thanks!

Brian

Thanks!!!

Festival is on August 30th - it's always the last Saturday of August. The line up is still in development, but we do have some amazing acts on the main stage this year, including 6foot3, The Hit Men, LVJ and the Indi Souls, and also Miss-Led, a Led Zep tribute band with astonishing female vocalist. Also appearing again to close the show is the incredible parlour band, Miller Anderson and the Prisonaires. Ther will soon be a post on the events page that will clarify all of that, and give more details about the Festival - kids activities etc.