Best Beer from Bossman

Jocky

Hi David - interesting you mention Titanic as we are waiting on a care pack of samples to arrive today from one of our distributors and I believe the Stout is among them. I shall report back! It is definitely the season for malt madness - rest assured we'll have plenty in the darker shades from here in the UK and around the world (we have some incredible porters landing shortly from New Zealand as well as the US). Perfect stout weather today too - now I'm getting a thirst on.

@seabag - I promise this will be the last plug I do here or I may risk being banned... ;) We'll be at 38 East Dulwich Rd from mid-November.

@Nashoi - good call on the Bermondsey beer mile, perfect way to spend a Saturday - loads of great breweries within just a short stretch. Recommend also checking out The Bottle Shop on Druid St which has a fantastic range of local and international beers (bottled and on draught), plus a regular Weird Beard residency. (Their Mariana Trench is a thing of great beauty.)

@Titch and @Rahrahrah - you have great taste. BBNo is one of our favourite local breweries and we're really looking forward to stocking Rogue in our US section. Working through their list this week so will definitely ensure Amber makes the cut for you. Their stouts rock too...

Re records - with the focus on booze we're a little constrained for space so are sadly limited to just 1-2 record bins so we've had to go for quality over quantity. Expect lots of vintage funk, disco, soul, post-punk and a bit of classic rock and pop too. Also a great little 7" section if you're partial to the Gowlett's Lucky 7s night on a Thursday...

PS - you guys rock! Thanks for all the interest - it's really heartening :)