Wanted: Nice looking woman to start the year with... (Lounged)

Miles

grrrr the mains dip making the lights flicker, but other than that mines bald(ish)...snneee hhee grrrrr woof snrrr

back boy .......back...grrrr

(this is some deviant thread now Milesey baby.......look what you've done naughty boy grrrr woof back to bed.....now...grrr)

now where's that rabbit....grrr ouch.....mmmmmmm...ahhhhhhhh woooooooof

Woofmarkthedog, you aren't meant to chew the rabbit, as that can result in electrical shock and broken canines

Although I am not quite sure what you are meant to do with them as Kill it Cook it Eat it the other day seemed to suggest that they have interchangerable heads as they were pulling the heads of theirs to make them "twitch" furiously ...

Administrator - can we have a new topic section set up for

Miles and his amazing dating agency ?

I am sure reading all the threads here that it would be popular and would solve a lot of the problems with single people in ED and may lead to a population explosion (or the Primary Care Health trust setting up a STD screening clinic)

I like the sound of that and I'll happily vet the applicants.

LuvPeckham Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Administrator - can we have a new topic section

> set up for

>

> Miles and his amazing dating agency ?

>

> I am sure reading all the threads here that it

> would be popular and would solve a lot of the

> problems with single people in ED and may lead to

> a population explosion (or the Primary Care Health

> trust setting up a STD screening clinic)

Don't worry Woof dearest, the vet doesn't look there, just inserts something to take your temperature.... (actually not sure if that is better or worse)

Miles - you do realise that it is for both sexes to use, therefore you may need to declare your bi-sexual status if you want to vet all of the potential applicants (or get a nice young lady as required in this thread to assist)

Do you have a problem with people who are gay or bisexual?

LuvPeckham Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Miles - you do realise that it is for both sexes

> to use, therefore you may need to declare your

> bi-sexual status if you want to vet all of the

> potential applicants (or get a nice young lady as

> required in this thread to assist)