Cleaner required Honor Oak Park

flickflack2014

I am looking for a thorough cleaner to get my house back in order - initially for about 6-7 hours a week until the house is sorted out and thereafter 5 hours per week. I am flexible on days and times but I do need someone really thorough and reliable and organised. I am willing to pay ?12 per hour for the right person. Please message me if interested.

Hi there,

I have just seen your message and thought I would get in touch. I am one of the team here at Radiant Rooms We are a family run business with the majority of our work in the East Dulwich and surrounding areas. The majority of our work does come from word of mouth. Please feel free to check out our website www.radiantrooms.co.uk

I would be more than happy to discuss your requirements with you.

We supply all of our own cleaning equipment, are fully insured and adhere to your needs completely. We are very thorough with our work and I am happy to state we come highly recommended - References are always available should you wish for it.

We always start of with a free no obligation consultation to see what your home requires and so we can be as thorough as possible delivering the best for you.

Please feel free to contact us on -

0207 652 5958 / 07415648621 If you would like further details on the services we provide.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Many thanks,

Jess @RadiantRooms

hi l have just since your message asking for a cleaner l work in west dulwich and east dulwich and beckenham area and have been working with most of my clients for over 2 years l take a pride in my cleaning and make sure that l leave all my clients very happy with the standard of work l am trustworthy and reliable and organised

l have thursday free and would be able to work the hours which you are asking for please contact me on 07940515743 my name is chrissy

Hi I have my own business which includes cleaning services. I am available to do this for you. I charge ?15 per hour. You can check out my website at www.eastdulwichdustbunny.co.uk or PM me or call me to discuss further if you would like. Weekly cleaning would be at a discounted rate also.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Kindest regards

Danielle

• 2 weeks later...

Archived