A political revolution? ..er maybe

????

it's a free registraton otta - and if you register as I did it discourages copy and pasting. But it won'ttake long to do

is it as good as DaveR suggests? Not really. Its ok... but doesn't amount to much insight or anything new IMO

It does use lot's of cliches - "mainstream politicians" are "lofty" apparently. Never heard that before (and never encountered it when I or people I know have tried to engage with them)

Interesting article in Spectator about likelihood of coalition continuing

Lib-dems, despite the drop in their support likely to hold on to at least 20 seats as main opposition is Tory in these

Lib-Dems unlikely to go with Labour as they think most of the support they get will be more proper liberal than left wing (most of these have gone to Labour already)

Lib Dems in a coalition with Labour are more likely to be fall guys for the inevirtable continued austerity - they'd rather be seen as stopping the worst part of Tory excess

Lib-Dems unlikley to go with Milliband as they (too) don't think he's up to it

Finally, apparently a LD treasury minister said to Osbourne "How the Fook are you going to cut the defeceit further without raising taxes?" to which he replied with a wink "You guys are going to 'make' us" (by which he meant raise taxes)

All speculation in a broadly tory friendly magazine but interesting speculation