Mani Pedi Waxing Club

Jessicas429

Just wanted to recommend the above company. They offer a really good range of mobile beauty services for women and men all in your own home.

I booked with them after finding them well recommended on here and had a gel manicure and luxury pedicure. The appointment length reflected the company's child-friendly ethos and my appointment was longer and much more relaxed than a salon appointment- great as I have a four month old. Shanie the therapist was happy to stop for feed breaks and when baby needed soothing. The quality of mani and pedicure was exactly as you'd expect in a salon though and finished feeling very relaxed.

http://themanipediwaxclub.com/treatments/waxing-menu/

Jess x

Just wanted to add my recommendation to the thread as I have been using mani pedi wax club for the last year (since I moved to ED) and they are fab. Shanie is really patient if you have little ones and a real perfectionist.

I had a Neal's Yard Frankincense facial with her last week and it was fabulous. She turned my sitting room into a mini spa and was really thorough with steaming and extractions, leaving my skin really clear and glowy, no mean feat when you have a sleep dodging two year old! She included a really relaxing arm and hand massage while the mask was working which stopped that awkward bit in the middle of facials which I always hate. I LOVED IT.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I recently had Botox through the Mani Pedi Wax club and am so pleased with the results. I was worried about how obvious it would look but am surprised with how natural it is. Completely smoothed out the lines on my forehead and inbetween my eyebrows, but I am still able to move my eyebrows so my facial expressions still show. It's also given my eyebrows a much more defined shape. Dr Gooneratne was really welcoming and seemed very focused on getting the results I wanted rather then just getting the job done. I will be rebooking as soon as it starts to wear off.

I recently surprised myself by having Botox with the Mani Pedi Wax Club - Shanie who has done my waxing for a number of years mentioned that she was launching a new venture and before i knew it I was meeting with Dr Gooneratne..... I found that being in the hands of an experienced surgeon I was instantly at ease. The procedure was explained very clearly and the results are wonderful - I've ironed out a few of the worry lines without stopping all movement in my upper face. It is as much of an investment as a more expensive yet magical face cream.......

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I am new member to the Manipediwaxclub through recommendation. I must say I am very impressed, being a working mum of 3 i need someone to work around me and that is exactly what both Shanie and Dionne can offer, they come to my home and pamper me even if my little ones are on my lap. *highly recommended for mummys* also my Gel manicure has lasted so well considering my hands are constantly on the go.

Archived