Cleaner recommendation needed

Azira

I'm looking for a new cleaner for the new year for our 2 bed place in SE23. They would need to be good with cats, as we have 2 indoors-only felines and had to sack our last cleaner because she kept leaving them shut in rooms and once let one escape.

Probably looking for 3 hours a week + ironing.

Please let me know if you've got anyone good in mind!

I can recommend mine, she is very reliable and trustworthy.She is a very responsible and dedicated person at work. I could never get my house as clean as she does in 4 hrs....especially with the 2 kids here!She is now looking to expand her client base.Lilli has her own full liability insurance in case she damages anything.Her phone number is 07459645021.

Please PM me for more information.

Thank you,

Karen.

Hello,

Mine is fantastic. Reliable, thorough, quick... To good to be true!

Also, she manages a small team so there is always someone available for an extra hand or covers.

Please call Aleksandra on 07902836556 and do tell her that you had her number from me (Arianna).

Hope this helps

Ari

I can recommend my cleaner who has been working for me and two of my neighbours for the past 2 years. She is very reliable and has always done a great job for me. You can contact Maria on 07985152051 or pm me for more information.

I hope this helps.

Hello

I've just moved to Peckham Rye from Oval, unfortunately I can't take my cleaner with me as she lives in Walthamstow and it's too far.

I had the same cleaner for 5 years, but she left to go into further education, the new one I have is her friend, she's lovely, but her english is really, really bad (I know she has to learn somehow, but I find it really exhausting), and her time keeping is also bad. I need someone that's fast, thorough, trustworthy and reliable. I have 2 small children, a husband and a full time job so the house is a MESS! I read your ad for Maria, could you tell me a bit more e.g her level of English, and rate of pay.

Thanks for your help.

Tessa

Archived