Recommendation for my amazing cleaner

Rebecca.green

Hi All,

My amazing cleaner Amanda is looking for more work and I can highly recommend her if anyone is looking.

Her attention to detail is amazing - she makes my bed like a hotel and leaves everything spotless. She charges ?12.00 an hour for a min 2.5 hours and is worth every penny!

Let me know if you are interested and I can pass on her contact details.

Best wishes

Becky

My cleaner Lillie is also fantastic - 07459 645021 and has some slots left early in the week. She usually comes with someone else, so they do my flat in one hour rather than two, and because I only have it cleaned every other week it costs ?22 (would be ?20 if weekly for 2 hours worth). Lillie is reliable and trustworthy and does a really good job. Highly recommended.

Isobel

Second recommendation for Lilli.We have had her clean our house even since we moved in.We never have to worry about the safety of our home or about the care of our things, she takes great care with everything, just as it was her own home.Lilli is friendly and efficient, she always does a great job.

Karen

• 3 weeks later...

We live in East Dulwich and have used an excellent local cleaner, Kasia. She is looking for more work and I would highly recommend her. She is hard working, very thorough and uses her initiative. She has a key to our house and is completely trustworthy. If you would like to contact Kasia her contact details are: 07438546875

Thank you.

• 5 months later...

Archived