Reliable cleaner wanted - Denmark Hill

nickh101

Hi Nick

I highly recommend my cleaner Wai, he is polite and caring, who has been cleaning our house weekly for three years now. He is reliable, efficient, professional; and always does a great job for us. He is pet friendly and has been cat sitting for us as well. I can pm you his contact if you are still looking.

Hi ,

My mum runs small agency,if you are interested you can have a look at our website.We can provide recommendations,some of our customers have been with us for 8 years and we have nearly 100% retention rate as being small allows us to proved personalised and tailored cleaning services.Same cleaner comes every time.We have min of 2.5/3h.If you are interested you can give us a call on 0800 015 22 66.

Best wishes

Iliana

www.bigsmallclean.co.uk

Hi Nick,

I'd like to recommend my cleaner Jowita who has been working for me for over a year. I initially found recommendations for Jowita on East Dulwich Forum and contacted each of them for references (I can forward them to you), and she is currently looking for extra hours in the East Dulwich area. Jowita currently works 2 hours a week for us, she is honest, and very personable.

Jowita

[email protected]

Best,

Caro

Archived