Plumber / boiler service recommendation - John Powers

Calsug

Just a quick recommendation for John Powers (07977909339), he is one of the few tradesmen who I would trust alone in the house which is great as I can let him in in the morning and then head straight out for work without having to take time off.

Always exceptionally tidy, very polite, takes off his shoes and puts on workman slippers and is always willing to offer impartial advice and tips.

Calsug

• 2 weeks later...
I'd second that for John. The very first time I contacted him he was on holiday but still happily offered invaluable advice. Work has always been professional and carried out with a smile. He's also happy to explain what's happening in detail which I think makes a big difference. Great service.

Another recommendation for John and Dan (who works for him). They helped us out three years ago when our boiler packed up and were very professional, friendly, quick and reasonably priced. Our heating packed up again yesterday and Dan was round today and fixed it quickly.

• 3 weeks later...

To all my customers

I have had a phone disaster which has resulted in me losing all of my text messages. I have a temporary phone now but I have lost lots of contact information so if you are booked in with us or are awaiting confirmation of an appointment can you please give me a call at your earliest convenience.

Thanks

John

• 3 weeks later...

Excellent service!

I found John Powers Plumbing (07977909339) here on EDF on Thursday morning when my tenants had a sudden boiler failure emergency. John was very helpful and sent a chap to the house promptly and swiftly fixed the problem. Given that the call out was at very short notice and with a time constraint for my tenant, his service was exemplary.

Charming, wise and reasonably priced, I have no hesitation to recommend his services.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived