Bumkins nappy wraps, maternity clothes 12/14

TM2014

SOLD Original Ergo carrier ?45. See photos attached.

4 Bumkins adjustable nappy wraps with poppers for sale (like Bumgenius Flips). The owls have gone sorry. ?8 each as hardly used, recently bought for ?10.95 from Born. Pink, turquoise, green turtles and Dr Seuss. One size: 7 - 32lbs (photos in post below)

Maternity clothes for sale, 12-14

A few photos added but I have more tops, trousers, skirts and dresses but too many to add photos so will email pics if you get in touch.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I suggest you write to the estate agent asking specific questions and request a written response. Otherwise they will tell you anything to get a sale.
    • Hello, I walked past this a few minutes ago on the corner of Shawbury Road X Lordship Lane. Had a look, put it back but then saw the cut security chain as well 20 meter down the road and thought someone definitely is missing at least some handlebars. If they are still there when I come back I can take them in as I live on the next street, please DM me to arrange pickup if they belong to you.   --- UPDATE: 20:02 PM, it's still there.   I've decided not to touch it again or take it with me as it's oily and the wife will not appreciate it.
    • There is a lovely children's cafe near Peckham Park  Also there's a art place which does kids art classes etc near East Dulwich Station 
    • Another vote for Andy, who I can’t recommend enough. Andy is immensely kind, reliable and trustworthy with an eye for detail. He completes jobs to a really high standard for a very reasonable price. Andy is hands down my go to, when I need anything done, from large to small jobs, Andy’s is the only number you need.    I have no worries giving him a key, leaving him in the property on his own and what’s more he always leave the place spick and span.   Andy - 07564 194363
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In