Childminder with 1 space, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday

Our wonderful childminder, Amey, has space for another child on the above days. She has looked after my son for a year and a half and is amazing. He does lots of arts, goes to groups and gets plenty of love from her. He has really thrived in her care.

She only cares for 2 children at a time.

She takes children from 6 months to 3 years and she is based just off Northcross road.

Please call her on 07913 872027.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Can you recommend a nice place for a birthday treat Afternoon Tea, South of the river (not central) ok for drive and park.Thanks
    • I was at the bus stop again today and as usual this restuarant was deserted. I felt sad to see the nicely laid tables yet nobody in there.. As @the_hermit said I think they need to tidy up the frontage a bit and despite the laid tables with wine glasses on it does'nt read as inviting or home cooked or authentic. If I were the owners I would do a quick fix for instance ditch the white table cloths and put some more rustic looking checked cloths on the tables, or ditch the cloths altogether, just make it look less cold. Ditto I would instead of the awful signage or in addition to it put a handwritten painted menu ON the window stating what they offer "home made pasta" etc... I hope the OP shows this feed to the owners. I wish the owners well as I think its extemely brave of anyone to open a resturant or any kind of buisness in the UK in the current economic climate..and if the food is as good as the OP states a few inexpexive tweaks should make it look more inviting because at present I really would'nt feel tempted to go inside for a sit down meal.
    • You can't refuse. TW allows you up to a 12 months after installation during which time you can continue with the fixed rate system. Then after 12 months you go on the meter rates regardless. The one benefit of this is that the meter send readings on an hourly basis and if you have consumption being registered, when you would not expect it,  (such as between 1am and 6am) , they will advise you that you have a leak somewhere and will give an estimate of how much extra this leakage will cost you after you go on the meter rates.  That way you can fix your lea(s) in advance and save money. If you cannot find the leak  inside the house, it may be outside underground, between your house and the water meter because your old lead pipe may be leaking. That stretch of pipe is your responsibility.  Then you can ask them to help you find it and if you play your cards nicely and catch the TW guy on a good day, then TW will replace your old 1" pipe with a new blue 25mm pipe.  
    • Thank you to everyone who do drop off food while they were casting their votes, thanks also to those who enquired about volunteering. It doesn't have to be an election day though to do either though, so we would be grateful to receive donations and additional volunteer help any other day of the year too. We have also just added another string to our bow, and are now re-homing unwanted electricals too, so if you have any unwanted small electricals lurking at home that we can re-home, please drop them off to use to. We only ask that they are clean and working.  we will PAT test them and assuming all good, we will find a new home for them. The Community Fridge website has details, along with a wealth of other information Best wishes Steve Albrighton Community Fridge w: albrightoncommunityfridge.org i: albrighton_community_fridge_   
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In