Much Loved Missing Dark Brown/Black Tortoiseshell Cat

Hello, our lovely dark brown/black tortoiseshell cat has gone missing from her home and is very missed by our two young children. She went out of the catflap late on Saturday night (9th May) and hasn't been seen since.

We live near Etherow Street, top end of Barry Road/Friern Road and Norcroft Gardens. We have no idea how far she ventures from home, so please please could you check your sheds and garages and make sure she's not got herself accidently shut in? She's a rescue cat from Battersea Cats and Dogs Home and is quite shy but very inquisitive, so may have got herself spooked by something and be hiding somewhere.

I've attached a picture, and you can see that she's a dark brown/black tortoiseshell, with a flash of white on her chest, and a good brush of gold on her neck - quite unusual colouring and very distinctive. She is quite small and only one year old. She's not wearing a collar but is microchipped.

She has a lovely gentle nature and we long to be reunited. Our children believe her to be on a great adventure and I hope very much to be able to reunite them before the reality hits and the tears start.

If you've seen her or have kindly taken her in, believing her to be lost or a stray, please please do reply to this or take her to your local vets (she's registered at The Neighbourhood Vet on Peckham Rye) or call 07510 304945. We miss her and want her safely home! Thank you so much.

We have a similar looking cat (Annie) who lives at top of Barry Road. I have seen a 'look a like cat' in the area, a couple of weeks ago saw the cat on Barry Road opposite Sr. Anthony's School. Initially thought this was Annie until I found her at home. Try walking around this area it may be part of her patch.