New shop spotted Cut-Throat London Barber & Parlour

tshor

I went for a cut ( not a shave!!) last week. Couldn't rate it highly enough, great service, a really cool little space and only 35 for a woman's cut! I've definitely found my new hairdressers. Only thing is they don't do colour. Highly recommended x

Hello Everyone

Yes we are open, thank you for finding us! We have been so busy and overwhelmed with the support from the lovely people who came to find us this weekend from this AMAZING forum we have only just discovered!

We are a new Hair shop just off Bellenden Road next door to Cafe Viva & Miss Tapas 42 Choumert Road SE15 4SE we are open Tues - Sun 11:00 -19:00 weekdays 9:00 - 18:00 Saturdays and 11:00 - 16:00 Sundays. Men, Women and smaller folk all welcome.

Feel free to come and say hello or drop us a line via e-mail info@cutthroatlondnon or 02077322229 for bookings.

www.cutthroatlondon.com

Thanks again for the lovely feedback

Daimon,James,Arian & Steve

Jah Lush Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Sorry, I'm sure it's not just me either but the

> name of the shop brings Sweeney Todd to mind.

Surely that's deliberate?!

Went in yesterday after finding this thread here. Lovely place, nice people. My cut was ?35 (long hair). I struggle to find a woman's haircut for less than ?60 that isn't supercuts. I'd rather support local. Definitely recommended.

Archived