Excellent plumber

I strongly recommend Niko (07818607583). He did a number of jobs for me - fitting new taps, repairing leaks, fitting new shower riser, freeing up stuck shower/ bath lever. Punctual, flexible, charges very fair prices and a good fella.

I will second all of the above comments. I found him through a recommendation and he was brilliant.

Previously I'd called a couple of other numbers on here and was let down. Niko however came round, looked at the work and completed all I asked him to do, even starting immediately on a couple of the jobs so I didn't have to wait any longer.

Really friendly, honest and more than reliable. I've given his number out a few times since he worked for me and thought I'd share on here too.

Great plumber, value for money and tidy work. Niko 07818 607583.

I can't rate Niko highly enough. I had what I believed to be a faulty bath plug (the one where you turn the disc on the side of the bath to activate the plug). Niko came over to assess the job very quickly. He had to remove the side panel and returned 24hours later with a new mechanism. It turned out however that there was nothing wrong with the original plug, so he mended that and returned the new one to the shop. He could have easily charged me for a brand new kit. I would have been none the wiser. He is polite, neat and tidy and most importantly honest. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

Archived