FOR SALE: Maze Rattan Garden Cube Set

Goldie

We are selling our gorgeous garden furniture set to make room for our 2 year old to play!

Bought a couple of years ago for over ?500 and still in great condition only having had very light usage. This is not one of the more cheaply manufactured versions that are available online, it was purchased from Maze Rattan http://mazeliving.co.uk/rattan-cube-sets.

The set comprises a square table and four chairs with folding backs which store neatly under the table as a cube (see pictures). It is very sturdy and weatherproof and is dark brown with a brown smoked glass table top and stone fabric seat cushions. The seat covers could do with a wash but are completely removable and machine washable.

?250 ONO. Collection from SE22.

Hi

It isn't the exact same set. As I said in my original post, there are much cheaper versions out there which I looked at myself when I purchased this, but they are much more flimsy and of a significantly inferior quality.

This set or equivalent can't be found for less than ?599 new but appreciate that sone people may prefer to go for the cheaper version.

Archived