Jump to content

Family Law Advice sought

Recommended Posts

Ok i know.. I should call a solicitor!

I have a friend who is in the process of applying to the family court for access rights for his daughter. She is used to a regular rhythm of contact amounting to 1/3rd of a year. This was stopped and the fathers contact reduced to 1 hour a week in a contact centre. He applied to court. the ruling was that the contact centre meetinging would continue..

The father - from the tone of the recent E-mails believes the mother wants to allow contact outside the centre... Does anyone know if she is allowed to do this legally with the courts ruling? My Friend's English is not so good so i have offered to do the research for him.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

    Search In
  • Create New...