Back Care Workshop Sat 6th June

Do you sometimes suffer with back ache?

Did you know there are simple excercies you can learn to help maintain ease and comfort?

Places are still available for a special workshop this Saturday @ Goose Green Clinic.

Don't hesitate to get in touch to find out more!

Anna 07957345566

Sat 6th June

10:30am-12:30pm

?20 or ?50 for 3 workshops. See website for details.

www.wingspan-yoga.com

@ Goose Green Clinic

59 East Dulwich Rd

SE22 9AP

See attached flyer also.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• There are pluses and minus's here. The major minus is that any general disquiet is somewhat diminished by there being no 'open' session - and no one to keep tabs on what is being said to individuals or groups. In a Southwark session on CPZs for instance my partner was told that the probable time for being active would be weekdays from 12.00 to 2.00 - which wasn't even on offer when the questionnaire was finally published. This isn't by the way a CPZ issue, so don't rise to it, but an issue about the way this sort of consultation in general can be manipulated. On the plus side it can involve more people - which is clearly a good thing.
    • First time i came to East Dulwich was to have sunday lunch at La Careme with my parents around 1980. It was where Sema Thai was I think. I was in hall of residence round back of fox on the hill and i think they wanted to go there because east dulwich seemed 'posher' than Camberwell even back then before it was gentrified.
    • Hi, Looking for a cheap and cheerful second monitor for my computer. Must have HDMI connection; my computer doesn't have a VGA port. Many thanks in advance
    • They they can't do right for doing wrong for some people can they? Two sessions is surely to allow as many as can attend, some people may find evenings difficult due to work or caring commitments.  Longer drop in sessions rather than one meeting at a specific time also helps people with constrained time or those who may feel intimidated by the thought of speaking up at a large meeting, planning consultation  sessions are often held this way.    Peckham levels is local surely - it's about four bus stops from the Peckham Rye area or a nice summer evening  stroll away. Anyone would think some people were determined to find fault in everything. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In