FS: Garden Shed - REDUCED!!

Hi there, due to a move, we are selling our garden shed that is just under 18 months old.

We bought it for ?180 and are looking for ?80 for it. You would need to come and dismantle it from our garden (not the one in the picture below unfortunately!) in SE21.

Dmensions: 120cm x 90cm x 155cm height, 185cm to apex of roof.

See stock photo below, please PM me if interested or would like to come and see it.

Thanks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• There was quite a lot of noisy crows above Dawson's Heights this morning. Magpies were flying all over the place, all clearly agitated about something. Then I saw a large bird souring above but couldn't make out what it was 
    • I don't think it's paper around it - it looks like plastic or a type of foil wrapping paper. I'm not sure it's going to wear away. I think the trunk of the tree is formed when the leaves of the plant drop off - so it's not bark as such. I'm worried if the material is plastic or foil it could cause the plant heat stress - or rain/moisture could get trapped behind it and cause it rot.    
    • Hi, unfortunately not our Nibbler but thank you for checking !
    • Canvas and Cream in Forest Hill is one of the best places convenient for SE22, a number of buses go there and for those further afield great train/tube connections.  You can go for a stroll in Horniman Gardens afterwards, others can say whether their cafe competes with C&C, particularly now it is under new management.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In