Quiztastic...

Rowanofski

I love a good old test of grey matter as much as the next would-be millionaire/strongest link/egghead/mastermind, but as life-assuring as it is to sit at home and shout wrong answers at a TV screen, you don't stand to win anything, nor do you get drunk in the process!

But, with a PUB QUIZ... now you're talking. Well, maybe not about winning but the drinking can't be denied!

I know the Clockhouse one is good on Tuesdays, but I'm fed up being a sore loser to Beardy McWeirdo! The Crown & Greyhound do a good one on Sundays I think, but I don't know of any others.

Which other pubs run a good pub quiz in the area, and when?

This got Lounged?! Wounded, I am! How does a topic asking people about good local pub quizzes not warrant its place in the general issues / gossip section? It doesn?t seem to differ from the age-old and much-renewed topics of best pub/curry/Chinese etc? Except for maybe that it is a topic that hasn?t been rehashed 67 times in the past year.

Definitely up for checking out those 2 at the Herne and the Hob, but might not find out about others after the overzealous antics of Mr Adam Inistrator. If that is your real name...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• I'm curious, if commercial enterprises are restricted to how many times they can use the council recycling facility how then do they dispose of the waste?
    • Another vote for Isabel Capitain - she is great -  she and her partner have repaired and made some bespoke pieces for me and it’s always a beautiful job and great experience 
    • A quick google - https://www.clsl.co.uk/insights/a-guide-to-limited-or-no-title-guarantee-legal-indemnity-insurance It is the purchasers responsibility - Not the seller @the_hermit 
    • The end of a decade and a half of gaslighting, they must be exhausted. Oh boy, are we going to hear some coercive BS in the next 6 weeks. For some reason they don’t seem to be boasting about how well we are doing in education, crime and policing, fishing, agriculture, health, prisons, trade, trade agreements, immigration, transportation, utilities (including water), amongst other things. They seem to be focussing on exporting individual ‘illegal’ immigrants to Africa for more than it costs to take a journey into space. And rainbow-coloured lanyards for use within the civil service. I wonder why?🤔    
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In