Creche at East Dulwich Leisure Centre

Haven't used it for a long time, maybe 2,3 years but when I did the staff there were absolutely lovely, and I'm sure I've Seen at least one or two of them still there. So no recent experience but I do have friends who use it who seem happy as far as I know.

I have recently settled my 2.5 year old into the cr?che and I was really impressed with it - good facilities (including very cute, clean mini-toilets) and the staff seem really experienced and professional. I was particularly impressed that, when my toddler kicked up a huge fuss about me leaving, the staff strongly encouraged me to leave and then came out 2 minutes later to find me in the cafe and tell me that he was absolutely fine!

Thanks Sarvester and Mantlebees. Great to hear you've had good experiences. I took my daughter along for a settling in session this morning which didn't go too well as I think she was tired so I will try again on Monday! The staff seem good and the Creche seems clean so all positive so far. Thanks so much for taking the time to respond.