Bed and Breakfast

The Booth tip-off is top! And I think it's a fantastic building too.

I'm guessing the Sally Army doesn't get enough new converts to fill all the rooms these days.

But Al,

Why not admit you boo-boo'd, rather than backtrack furiously into minor semantics - in an attempt to establish some bizarre rationale to your argument? Not knowing the price of a Travelodge room isn't anything to be ashamed of, you know.

Polly, please let me know how you/your guests get on with the Sally Army place if they stay there..... Myself and Mrs Keef will be looking for accomodation for friends/family in late October, and it could be perfect!

Thanks everyone.

Huguenot I think thats also a great idea about the spare room community. Could work a treat here.

Do you know any more about the tax efficiency with mortgages and B&B.

Polly D September is not too soon. Give me a PM if your still interested. The same goes for paulgreenstein it would be great to have a further conversation with you and what people are looking for.

Thanks for all the responces

Kathryn

Sorry admin but this guy has a track record for this.

Bobby! No capitals?! Has that coffee worn off? I am trying to let you off but it seems you are a glutton for punishment.

You may have been born in a travel lodge and I may not be first in the queue for the all you can eat breakfast buffet with my own 12" plate but the two options are comparable. You know it. I know it. Even your best sympathetic pal Jeremy knows it.

Rein him in Jeremy - I don't want him to start crying again.