McHOW Ltd now offer Electrical Services

Dave @ McHow

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
So impressed with this electrician when we had a break in one of our circuits at night. He came quickly, diagnosed the fault and did a temporary fix until we were going away so he could do the main fix (which would take a few days as some rewiring was required). He's a nice guy and it was great being able to trust him to do the work well. His rates felt a lot more reasonable than previous electricians I have used that were recommended on here too. His number is 07590 208231. I'll definitely be using him for all my electrical jobs from now on.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
Just wanted to add my praise for Terry. He's done a few jobs for us in the past and is always professional, extremely personable and efficient. He's gone over and above to give us advice by phone during lockdown with a few other things that have got awry and we are delighted to have found him!

• Joe changed the title to McHOW Ltd now offer Electrical Services

Now offering the full range of domestic and commercial electrical services, please do not hesitate to call David or Terry to answer any enquiries you may have.

From fault finding, EICR certification and light fitment installation to whole house re-wires we are here to help.

www.mchow.co.uk

[email protected]

Terry - 07590208231

David - 07814833352

• Joe unpinned this topic
  • Joe pinned this topic